I still plan to do that.
However, I visited the F.E.A.S.T. Facebook page and came across member Lisa LaBorde's reposting of a link to the video titled, "Anorexia - Parents to Parents, what we wish we had understood." I'm glad Lisa reposted the link. I clicked on it and leaned back in my desk chair and watched.
What an amazing film. As I said on my own Facebook page, "If you know a family whose child has been diagnosed with anorexia, please pass this long to the family to watch and learn. If you know a therapist who is wanting to learn more about family based therapy, please pass this along to them. If your doctor sees adolescents as patients and you know that s/he is open to receiving valuable information about anorexia, please share it!!!
So, here's the link. If you haven't seen this, please watch it. If your child is an adult now, I believe you still should watch it. Bravo to those who produced this!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment